A fast growing firm of accountants is looking to appoint a proactive individual with the ability to interact with a diverse range of clients. We are currently recruiting for a Tax
Senior in our busy Tax team. This role involves working on a portfolio of clients consisting of individuals, sole traders, partnerships, companies and their directors.
KLSA LLP, a member firm of PKF network currently ranked top 10 in the UK, provide a wide range of services including audit and assurance, business and financial advisory, taxation and company secretarial services across diverse industry and client profiles.
• Preparing and filing self-assessment tax returns;
• Preparing and filing Corporation Tax Returns;
• Dealing with HMRC and tax authorities;
• Meeting required deadlines in respect of tax compliance;
• Advising clients on tax compliance regulations and liabilities;
• Developing strong working relationships with colleagues and relevant tax authorities;
• Building and maintaining successful relationships with existing clients;
• Undertaking research into tax enquiries and assisting with tax advisory assignments;
• Supervising and training junior members of the team;
• Providing general assistance to the tax team.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• ATT/CTA qualified (or ACA/ACCA qualified but with proven experience in tax);
• Able to work as part of a team and interested in training junior team members.
• Practice background;
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in tax;
• Flexible approach during busy periods.
City of London
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to Shakunt Shah on: firstname.lastname@example.org