Meeting the regulatory requirements
Businesses of all sizes are faced with increasing challenges with consistently changing laws and regulations. The Registrar of Companies is becoming more and more vigilant in ensuring compliance with various obligations.
Our in-depth knowledge of regulations in the UK can relieve you of both the administrative burden and the worry. Areas where we can provide support and assistance include:
- Company formation
- Filing with Companies House
- Maintaining statutory registers
- Share allotment and transfers
- Appointment and resignation of directors
- Directors’ meetings and resolutions
- Ad-hoc advice on company secretarial procedures
- Providing registered office address
Back to business services
0207 490 5525
What are you waiting for?
Need to talk business? We’re always here for you.