This role requires a newly qualified ACA or ACCA ideally with at least 3 years UK practice experience in audit. You will be a good team player, able to lead audit with hands-on approach and possess good organisational, planning and delegation skills.
– Reporting to an audit manager and/or Partner and being responsible for the planning and execution of the audits for a wide range of client types and sizes;
– Working within budget and ability to control shortfall;
– Ensuring clients’ expectations are managed accordingly;
– Supervising trainees and assisting in their development (including providing constructive appraisals);
– Drafting and/or reviewing corporation tax computations;
– Preparation and review of statutory accounts in compliance with UK GAAP (particularly FRS102)
The candidate should be able to demonstrate:
– Excellent technical ability
– Sound knowledge of mainstream accounting and audit software
– Supervisory, delegation and organisational skill
– Ability to prioritise workload
– Good communication skills
City of London and Harrow office
Right to work:
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK before applying.