- The furlough scheme begins winding down.
- Lower nil-rate threshold in England & NI due in tomorrow.
- Binance Markets Limited has until tomorrow to comply.
- It comes as the Government seeks capital for recovery.
- The Bank expects high inflation to be ‘temporary'.
- It aims to make the most of families’ shared parental leave.
- Chancellor Rishi Sunak rejects extension pleas as COVID-19 restrictions extend.
- Three reforms to the EU’s VAT rules take effect from 1 July 2021.
- Over four years, 180,000 staff left the scheme.
- Tax receipts were £1.7bn higher than predicted.
What are you waiting for?
Need to talk business? We’re always here for you.