- HMRC also implies working parents might be better off using tax-free childcare.
- Tax body warns of potentially ‘devastating’ impact on VAT-registered businesses’ cashflow.
- The data comes from a joint ONS-Treasury report.
- It suggests replacing the three main reporting systems.
- Applicants can claim up to £200,000 per project.
- Some companies are accused of failing in their obligations.
- It is a return to pre-pandemic inflation levels.
- The employment rate remains below pre-pandemic levels.
- The Chancellor extended the increase by six months.
- It includes a range of NIC relief for employers.
What are you waiting for?
Need to talk business? We’re always here for you.