- Findings reflect taxes being paid correctly.
- New legislation aims to provide more transparency.
- ONS report shows a drop in food purchases
- HMRC study shows confusion around MTD requirements.
- A 12 week consultation has launched to look at protective measures.
- Only 4 in 10 think new rules will be easy to follow.
- Tools should be updated ahead of National Insurance threshold increase.
- CPI rate at the highest level for 40 years.
- Stricter measures rolled out to crack down on relief abuse.
- The changes will reflect BoE’s interest rate increase.
What are you waiting for?
Need to talk business? We’re always here for you.