- Over four years, 180,000 staff left the scheme.
- Tax receipts were £1.7bn higher than predicted.
- More holders view them as a legitimate investment.
- Business owners are uncertain where staff will work.
- Furlough fraud was previously thought to be £3.5bn.
- Furlough is to be phased out from 1 July.
- Average monthly rents stand at £1,054.
- Local holidays and hospitality drove the boost.
- It will oversee the implementation of a green taxonomy.
- Families hit with big inheritance tax bills after believing gifts would not be taxed.
What are you waiting for?
Need to talk business? We’re always here for you.