- The delayed announcement will take place on 17 November.
- Accountants welcome proposals for tax rule simplification.
- Late payment interest rising in line with Bank of England base rate.
- Most working people will receive the 1.25% tax cut from November.
- The Bank of England introduces its largest hike in 33 years.
- More than 2.9 million people claimed SEISS payments in the 2021/22 tax year.
- Soaring energy and food prices are putting a strain on the sector.
- Record numbers of late penalties charged despite high compliance levels.
- Credit and debit card spending drops across all areas.
- Self-assessment taxpayers have until 31 October to file.
What are you waiting for?
Need to talk business? We’re always here for you.