- The top announcements affecting businesses from 27 October 2021.
- Chancellor is expected to raise taxes.
- Only 37% of businesses have taken green action.
- Accounting group recommends 60-day reporting period.
- Yearly payments will increase by £290.
- Average house £25,000 more expensive than last year.
- The CPIH rate of inflation fell 0.1% last month.
- 40% of consumers concerned about IHT bills.
- Cut would deliver ‘Brexit dividend’ but ignore other commitments.
- SME organisation calls for MTD reforms.
What are you waiting for?
Need to talk business? We’re always here for you.