- Updated templates should make the system easier.
- Taxpayers lost out on over £600 million.
- The Government wants SMEs to achieve net zero by 2050.
- It will end on the originally planned date.
- Companies invest less than before the policy’s introduction.
- HMRC also implies working parents might be better off using tax-free childcare.
- Tax body warns of potentially ‘devastating’ impact on VAT-registered businesses’ cashflow.
- The data comes from a joint ONS-Treasury report.
- It suggests replacing the three main reporting systems.
- Applicants can claim up to £200,000 per project.
What are you waiting for?
Need to talk business? We’re always here for you.