- Saving 5% of earnings for 5 years will allow just 11% to buy average home.
- Concerns about energy costs and employment taxes increase.
- Only technical changes to capital gains tax made.
- Full customs controls will come into effect on 1 January 2022.
- Companies will have to notify HMRC that they intend to make a claim.
- Return to cities push up rental demand and prices.
- Consultation on changes launched.
- New rates for use of company cars from December 2021.
- Tax authority warns of payment delays looming.
- Capital gains tax reporting deadline is now 60 days.
What are you waiting for?
Need to talk business? We’re always here for you.