- 4.2 million businesses and landlords affected.
- Tax revenues fall by 4.4% to £608.8bn.
- Interest rates maintained at 0.1%.
- Prices increase faster than usual in October 2021.
- Revenues to support removal of unsafe cladding.
- Investors are at risk of lower returns.
- Other reforms to simplify the tax regime.
- 50% discount available, up to maximum of £110,000.
- Applications will be available until June 2022.
- Business leaders and experts weigh in on the Autumn Budget 2021.
What are you waiting for?
Need to talk business? We’re always here for you.