- VAT-registered businesses must comply regardless of income.
- National Insurance threshold increased to match income tax allowance.
- Figure expected to grow further this month.
- 42% of firms report negative financial impacts.
- Government shake up to bolster powers of Companies House.
- The deadline has now passed for self-assessment submissions.
- New figures suggest steady economic growth.
- NICs rates increase by 1.25 percentage points.
- Arbitration available as “last resort” for landlords and tenants.
- The tax group hopes all business sizes will be accounted for
What are you waiting for?
Need to talk business? We’re always here for you.