- NICs thresholds set to increase.
- Chancellor’s speech expected to be “policy-light”.
- Changes could affect small businesses.
- Higher inflation expected to bring more people into tax.
- Bank rate back to pre-pandemic level.
- Employment rate hits 75.6%.
- Beneficial owners of overseas entities have six months to register with Companies House.
- BCC and the Resolution Foundation warn of harsher economic conditions for 2022.
- 570,000 reported in the last year.
- Scheme cuts costs caused by mistakes, HMRC says.
What are you waiting for?
Need to talk business? We’re always here for you.