- Pay decreased during rising costs of bills.
- The decision follows Bank of England’s base rate increase.
- ONS says GDP fell as predicted by 0.1%
- The service is reminding businesses there are six months left.
- Tax contributions still surpassed £7 billion.
- Changes will reflect the rise in interest rates
- Changes in financial governance taking place over the next year.
- UK forecast to fall into recession this year.
- Cost of living crisis makes it harder for SMEs to grow.
- Grants to be split across six separate payments.
What are you waiting for?
Need to talk business? We’re always here for you.